Sunday, September 7, 2014

September



 It is getting to be my time of year


when ginger and orange is extra stylish. Dad says this picture looks like some other dog because I do not have a beard.


Here's looking at you!


So this week I went for a walk by the river with Clyde


that is a puppy.


We looked at the river that Bodhi jumped in once and had to get rescued by the police.


I told Clyde it is probably better not to.


Clyde met another puppy and they played for a bit.


This is a kitten at the vet that needs a home just in case you have a home and need a kitten.


This is Bigfur that came to the park. I think his name is good. He also has a big head.


I am telling him something.


This is a strange picture of Jansey reflected in the pool.


And this is the other pool that has got a leaf in it.
We all know what that means......


I hope you are well and having fun.

Love

from


Buster




7 comments:

  1. Hey Buster, you handsome dog! Autumn is my time of year too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine too!! The leaves are turning already around here and my "pet" fox is getting fluffy. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buster you are as handsome as ever, I do have to say that your new friend Bigfur is a pretty cool looking fellow :)
    That's an enormous responsibility for you to ensure the pesky pups don't jump in the drink!
    And for the record ginger and orange is very stylish indeed - mine has some blonde foils as well.
    There must be a tiny chill in the air at the park now Buster? Blue boots time before you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buster, I love your special time of the year.

    How much fun to take a riverside walk. Aren't puppies cute?

    Bigfur is really Big Fur Sure!

    Best wishes...watch out for squirrels. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buster is the BEST !!!
    No two ways about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, Buster, but you are always stylish.

    That is a very attractive kitty. I hope he finds a good home.

    Love from Ramses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Buster, you are always adorable!
    Love all photos, but the first one is my preferred!
    I can see that you and your friends had a great time.
    You are very lucky to have a lovely Mom!
    Many hugs. :).

    ReplyDelete