Friday, May 31, 2013

Dog Park Days by Buster



I put Enzo in this blog a lot because he is funny.


Arnie and Lola are in it because they can point at things.



If you can see what is happening here, Ruka has got the hose and is cleaning the park and making people wet.


This is what happened this morning. Olive got a Tupperware thing and we all wanted it.


And she was walking round not letting anyone have it.


She has put her foot in it so Ruka cannot get it.


She did not let DeeDee or me get it either.



You do not see many green birds round here. This is Maxine who was up a tree on 9th Avenue.


This is me looking at Lius's foot. He does gardening and looks after Maxine.


This is him and me and Maxine by his garden that is in the middle of the road.


A portrait of me and Charlotte.


A portrait of me and Enzo.


An action shot.


Me smiling yesterday because I am happy.



A parting shot from this morning when Olive still has her plastic thing and you can see my tail.
That is all for now.


I hope you have a good weekend and do not get too hot.



Love 
from

Buster





15 comments:

  1. Buster, This was one of your best blogs, ever! Loved the portraits, the action shot, and your commentaries, always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your blog today !
    Ruka has the hose and is cleaning the park... oh how much I adored that, just perfect.

    I have picked today for the day Tucson officially hits 100 but I think it will be tomorrow. It is indeed summer here and the monsoon will be close behind.

    The Square Ones send woofs !
    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot I think Olive's name fits her very much I just adore her and little Ruka is the most beautiful color. She is also a hoot !

      Delete
  3. Hello Buster.

    This post was lots of fun to see. Olive is very funny. I like all the portraits and the action shot.

    You look very charming, as usual.

    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Tupperware Party at the Dog Park. That is great, but I think Olive needs to learn a little bit more about sales.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A cleaning dog in your group Buster - well I never.... Olive really appreciates how prize-worthy good old tupperware is. Do you think you and Charlotte will tie the knot any time soon? Maxine is lovely and I hope you all speak to her nicely. And I am wondering what Arnie and Lola are pointing (so beautifully) at!
    Have a good one Buster (weekend)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buster and Charlotte have been 'an item' for a while. She is a bit bigger than him but they are a handsome pair!

      Delete
  6. Buster, My dogs love Tupperware, too. If they have it for too long, all I find are little bits of plastic scattered around the house.

    I do like the portraits of you with your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look very happy.

    Everyone looks very happy.

    Especially Olive.

    I don't look very happy, even when I am.

    Love from Ramses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Buster can do no wrong in my books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gooԁ dаy! I knoω this is kindа off topic but I'd figured I'd ask.
    Wοuld you be interested in trading links
    οr maуbe guest writing a blog article or vice-veгsa?
    My site addrеsses a lot of the ѕame toρics as
    yours and Ι feеl ωe could greatlу benefіt from each othеr.

    If you might be intereѕteԁ feel free
    to send me аn e-mail. I look forward to hearing from yοu!
    Great blog by the way!

    My homepаgе: Http://howtolosebellyfatfast.Webs.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me too! I also like to carry around Tupperware with my teeth! Until now i thought it was just a human thing -- maybe I have some Olive in my DNA.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great fun you all had, Buster!
    Love seeing you smiling and very happy!
    Maxine looks so cute on the shoulder of Lius.
    And the garden is very beautiful with so many flowers.
    Hope you all have a pleasant weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous! I just adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like all the doggies had a great day out. Do they was cars as well?

    ReplyDelete