Saturday, March 17, 2012

Babies


We have seen quite a lot of babies this week one way or another.


This is Bijoux that means jewel in French. A jewel is something very small that people like a lot. This is a good name.

This is baby Gretchen that came to our house yesterday. And Aunt Liz that came on a boat from England. As you see, she has no hair. They took a lot of notice of her. Oh well.


They made me sit in my bed.


Then they ate a lot of stuff and I was looking.


But I did get to play with Henry.


But they were not pleased when I took one of the toys.


He was running around a lot with a cookie and I was running after him. Then they went home and it was more peaceful.


This is a good picture of Omar


This is Matilda that is new at the park.

I hope you had a good week too.


love

from


Buster



10 comments:

  1. Henry's got your back Buster!
    Gretchen is beautiful, wait until she's older, she'll be more fun for you

    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bijoux has really big ears, but he is cute.
    I see you had a good family event in the house, Buster.
    Be good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buster, you do know lots of beautiful babies!

    How did you manage to stay so far away from that table with all the food on it?

    It looks as if you and Henry had some fun. You probably run faster than he does.

    I hope that you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buster, how great is to have a nice family and good friends! Love all these pictures.
    Have a good and fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photos today, you have such lovely family and friends.
    How can you tell one toy from another ? It is so hard.

    woof, Watson and Hamish
    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Buster! Looks like fun with all the stuff going on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Buster! what a wonderful and varied post today - lots to take in and made me smile REALLY big like. So many cuties here!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I, Dexter, am here to tell you that babies are no good for we, more sensible folk...I don't like them one bit. Everyone gets so bossy around babies and they tell me "no" a lot. Nope, babies are no good. I am glad for you that they didn't try to take your bed and your dinner bowl...sometimes that happens because babies are the boss of everyone.
    wurf,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  9. buster, i've said this before, you are an exceptionally well behaving dog.

    you have at least as cute a nose as gretchen does, and her baby nose is cute indeed. and you know what, babies grow up and then you can run after her and henry!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, it's busy where you are! Lots of great people and activity and fun! Bet you needed a nap!

    I love the picture of Baby Gretchen and you...what a good dog you are!

    ReplyDelete